1, 2 motors
- Electronic equipment designed for temperature control by opening or closing windows with OSMOEUROPA lifting motors with batteries and their digital temperature probes. Meets sealing regulations IP65.
- Temperature control from 0ºC to 85ºC with hysteresis of 1ºC.
- Easy limit switch programming.
- Permanent memory storage even during power supply cut.
- Thermal rise/drop detection
- Possibility of connection of an external device for the priority order of opening and closing
- Breakdown detection system
- Emergency orders that interrupt the automatic operation system.
- Easy reading of the parameters: temperature, batteries voltage and windows position.
- Optional: 4 relay outputs through controller CVA
- For 1 or 2 motors
- Dimensions length/width/height: 225x100x210mm
- Weight: 2,5kg
|MICROCHIP PROGRAMMING VERSIONS
||Simple step (1,2cm) for opening and closing, programming of the desired temperature, 1 temperature probe per motor, fixed thermal rise/drop 2ºC, auxiliary input (for priority order: opening)
||Double step (2.4cm) for opening and closing, programming of the desired temperature, 1 or 2 temperature probes per motor,programable termal rise/drop, auxiliary input (for programmable priority order: opening/closing)
||DP1 + Temperature band: programable min/máx temperatures
||DP1 + heating and forced ventilation control through the controller CVA
||DP1 + wind control through the controller CVA and anemometer
|* Included: 2 digital temperature probes (1pc per motor). Not included: extra probes per motor for DP1, DP2, DP3, DP4.