LIFTING MOTOR WITH BATTERY
1 SHAFT / TUBE
Lifting motor electronically driven by high quality microcontrollers. 12V battery allows to automate facilities without electricity and provides system autonomy for up to 24 hours in the case of power supply cut in facilities which depend on electricity grid 230V.
Designed to create a control system for natural or forced ventilation
(see: Recommended OSMO equipment).
Protected from outdoor conditions by its chassis (galvanized / painted) and its cover (stainless steel / painted).
- Lifting system: 1 SHAFT / TUBE ¾” (adaptable for different tube diameters)
- Motor: 12V / 2Ah
- 1 built-in battery (12V / 7 Ah)
- Internal security pushbuttons
- Electronical limit switch: programable maximum/mínimum steps
- Mecanical limit switch: safety measure in the case of system breakdown
- Speed: 3RPM / linear 28cm without weight
- Dimensions (length / width / height): 395x205x122mm
- Distance (shaft-base): 58mm
- Weight: 9kg
- Maximum consumption (up / down): 2Ah / 0.35Ah
RECOMMENDED OSMO EQUIPMENT:
- Regulation of natural ventilation: OCV2 / OCV3 / OCM *
- Control of forced ventilation: OCM *
- Manual or timer window control: OMM *
- Facilities without 230V: DC / DC * (for backup battery)